What Matters To Me

This blog was created by someone who has always been agaisnt personal blogs. I have decided to give it a shot. I am going to use this blog to share my feelings, thoughts, Bible passages and pictures of things that interest me. I hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Beach, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

First post.


Well I have done it. I have made a blog. I never thought I would bring myself to actually making one. I have been alone now for comming up on 48 hours. Tressa is in Portland training for her new job, and Makayla is with my mom in Bend for the week. I have not been alone like this before. Since Tressa and I got married and Mak was born we really haven't spent much time apart. Not having anyone to psyically talk to takes a toll on your heart. I can only imagine how my mother will feel now that we have moved to the coast and her husband is in Heaven. I will do my best to get us back to bend as much as possible to visit my mom and our friends. This week I have put in about 30 applications for jobs and so far none have called. Its only been a few days but when I am not working I feel worried about not being able to make the rent and bills. It scares me. I dont get scared at much anymore but not being financially stable scares me. I am going to start budgeting money better and hopefully be able to create a financial bubble we can float on for a while. Atleast untill Im done with school. Then the fun part starts. Finding a job all over again and begining to pay back student loans. Tonight the season premire of Lost is on and I cant wait. I have been waiting for this all summer.. Anyway thats it for now... talk to you all when I have more to say...

3 Comments:

Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

Nice!! :-) I'm with you on the being alone thing. I was never alone growing up, we took care of my grandma because she was sick and lived with us. She passed away when I was pregnant with Dakota. Then when Dakota was 4 months old I got my first place, It has been pretty much Ko and me since he was born, before I met Nick. I think that is why I have such a hard time being in the house by myself when Nick is gone at night.
Remember, what that does not kill us only makes us stronger.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Hey, the house looks pretty nice. Sorry you aren't enjoying the alone time, hopefully it will go by fast. I hope you hear about some jobs pretty soon, it'll all work out and you guys are never going to want to come back...I'm so jealous you guys are at the coast now. Hope you are all doing well. Thanks for the comment the other day, I appreciate it. :) Miss you guys bunches. Talk to you later.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Hey it was good to see you guys this weekend! Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you again!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home