What Matters To Me

This blog was created by someone who has always been agaisnt personal blogs. I have decided to give it a shot. I am going to use this blog to share my feelings, thoughts, Bible passages and pictures of things that interest me. I hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Beach, Oregon, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

Update time!

Ok I know I havent updated this thing yet. So here it goes. Tressa is back from her training and is currently working at her new store. She really loves it and so far all the district managers really like her. Mak and I have been home alot. I am looking for a job and have put in alot of applications. I had an interview to day with Fred Meyer but I doubt Ill get something there because we have decided to work oposite shifts again for a while and not put Mak back into day care. So I now have to find a swing shift position. Im going dow to the local pizza joint tonight to apply for their swing shift part time job.

The other day tressa and I took mak to the beach with her power wheels pink jeep. She really had alot of fun with it. The battery Ofcorse did not last long on that wet sand but we got to also see our sunset ruined by the fog!!! The next day we went down to the Historic bayfront and watched the sea lions bark for about an hour. I have pics but blogger is not letting me upload.

Other than that we have been just hanging out! OH if you havent seen Narnia "The lion the Witch and the Wardrobe" RENT IT! HELL even buy it! Its an amazing movie and its full of biblical referances! I really recommend this film to anyone! religious or not!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Sounds like things are going well for you guys. Glad you found a good job and hope you guys are all enjoying it there.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

You know Tressa you were supposed to get on here months ago and grace us with an update! ;-) Luv you guys and hope you're doing well!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home