What Matters To Me

This blog was created by someone who has always been agaisnt personal blogs. I have decided to give it a shot. I am going to use this blog to share my feelings, thoughts, Bible passages and pictures of things that interest me. I hope you enjoy

My Photo
Name:
Location: South Beach, Oregon, United States

Saturday, March 10, 2007

What is with People?

Hi everyone it's me Tressa. I hope that everyone is doing good. These last couple of months have taught me a lot. I don't understand Why the hell people have to be so mean and hurtful to other people. I feel that a true friend means that you don't talk shit behind your friends back. A true friend is there for you no matter what. Even if you don't know someone you can't judge a book by the cover. Sorry if this offends anyone but I'm tired of people being rude and hurtful to others. I wish that we could all look at people like kids do. Kids are so innocent. They just like you for you. So my new goal in life is to be the best friend, mother, wife and Boss that I can be. I want to be there for my friends no matter what time it is or what they have done. I truly hope that if any of my Friends need me that they know that I'm here. No matter what. I won't judge them. I can only love them for who they truly are. So anyways enough about that on to other stuff. We have been so busy since moving here to Newport. I love every moment of it. I feel that since moving here Gregg and I have got an even Stronger marriage. I love him with all my heart and feel so Lucky to have such an awesome husband like him. He supports my career and know how much it means to me. He's also such an AMAZING father to Makayla. When she's with daddy that kid just gets a sparkle in her eyes. And Makyla well what can I say. She's the best! She love to tell me little stories and almost every night puts on a concert for Gregg and I where she sings and dances. It's just so darn cute. Oh yeah and she's in love at 4yrs old. Well I think its been for a while. She loves her BEST friend Connor. Yep that's right. That little adorable Connor. How can you not love him. So Amber looks like your stuck with me forever. ha ha . Well anyways I just thought that I would finally write to y'all and update you on everything going on. I love and miss all of you dearly. Each and everyone of you are always in my prayers. So please remember Always be yourself and be a true friend. Oh and live life to the fullest. thats what Lin taught me. So thank you Shasta for letting me get to know you mom. She has taught us all a lot.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

It's a miracle!!!!! A new post, yay!!!!! And you know I don't mind being stuck with you for the rest of my life, we should start planning the arranged marriage now! I miss you guys so much and I love you all! Can't wait to see you next weekend, yay!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

I love you and I know you are the bestest friend in the whole wide world... doesn't drama just suck! Seriously if people have questions they should just go to the source hu! Sooo.... tressa... who was that strange man sneaking out of your bedroom last night???!! OH!! it was GREG! LOL I crack me up! Love ya!

8:08 PM  
Blogger GreggoryBurwell said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I was really surprised to see a new post! I'm sorry people can be so hurtful, but I'm glad things are going well for you guys, it sounds like you're all doing great! See you guys this weekend. :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Okay I'm ready for a new update :-)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Shasta's Stuff said...

Can we have an update?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home